Sunday, September 20, 2009

Recipe Links - All in One Place


Haven't posted this week, partly because of a busy life, but partly because I've been putting links to ALL the recipes posted to Feeding My Enthusiasm so far into a list. With almost 250 recipes, that took a lot of doing to create.

You may think that I did this to make it easier for you, my dear readers, to access the recipes and cook and bake the ones that appeal to you...and you would be right.

I also did it for the selfish reason that I wanted to be able to easily find recipes that I'd like to cook or bake. Although the headings to my posts may have amused me at the time, most don't give you a clue as to what recipe will be in the post. Probably should have done this a long time ago, but procrastination and I are best friends.

I'm going to include a link on the side bar, but if you are in a hurry, here is the link. Hope you have as much fun looking through the recipes as I did!

1 comment :