Friday, October 12, 2012

Fall Fling

Not sure why but October and May seem to be the months when wanderlust really hits. Since it has been a while since I've seen the fall color on the east coast, I'm leaving Sweetie and Pi for a few days to visit with my Mom and other family members and get my fall color fix. Won't be doing much blogging while I'm gone but I'm sure to have some stories when I get back. Hope you have some good times in the kitchen until then!

Here is some fall color nearer to home, at the place where we like to walk the dog. Those are wild grape leaves...very colorful!

XO Elle.

2 comments :

  1. We had thunder and rain the other day (as I'm sure you did) and now that you're going away, the summer is returning... hurry back and bring the cold!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We LOVED the color in Michigan. Hope you find color and joy on your travel!

    ReplyDelete